none
InPlace Upgrade Tasksequence- disable\suspend bitlocker RRS feed

• Question

• MDT 2013 U2 ADK 10. Windows 7 enterprise, Windows 10 enterprise. (Dells laptop- Surface Pro 3\4)

Hi,

My Inplace Upgrade TS works fine for Desktop and laptop except for Bitlocker's system on laptops\SP3-4.

How and where can i disable\suspend bitlocker in TS on Laptops\SP? how others folks are doing?

Any suggestion.

orion

Monday, February 22, 2016 3:35 PM

All replies

• Did you get any errors? I built and tested an upgrade TS with a Dell laptop. Initially it failed, but it was because there were pending updates that needed to finish installing. After a reboot it worked. BitLocker was already active before the upgrade and I didn't disable it or have to enable it afterwards. I think the only change I made to the default upgrade TS was that I added a Set DriverGroup and modified the Inject drivers task.

If this post is helpful please vote it as Helpful or click Mark for answer.

Monday, February 22, 2016 4:56 PM
  • hi thanks Dan for reply,

Well it is going on restart loop. Plus, i had to enter bitlocker pin over again and again. I want to disable bitlocker before it upgrade and enable at the end. It is InPlace upgrade TS. 

orion

Monday, February 22, 2016 5:36 PM
  • anyone????

orion

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:11 PM
  • Hi,

So I figure it out how to suppress Bitlocker pin by adding these two action in TS.

But still after image done, it is endless looping. here are my log files http://1drv.ms/1oJYtiB 

thx in advance

orion

Thursday, February 25, 2016 3:49 PM