Something Wont Go Away RRS feed

• Question

• A box keeps popping up saying that stbsvc.exe has stopped working and I try to exit out and it just keeps scanning saying that it has stopped. I know it said it has something to do with Windows. We have done security scans over and over and it finds nothing wrong,but won't go away. We hope you can help!! I have Windows Vista. Its a Gateway computer with an LG screen.
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Saturday, August 1, 2009 9:10 PM Moved to correct category. (From:Windows Vista Announcements)
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:39 PM

All replies

• A box keeps popping up saying that stbsvc.exe has stopped working and I try to exit out and it just keeps scanning saying that it has stopped. I know it said it has something to do with Windows. We have done security scans over and over and it finds nothing wrong,but won't go away. We hope you can help!! I have Windows Vista. Its a Gateway computer with an LG screen.

I don't see any reply to the pop up box. I am also experiencing same thing. I also have Windows vista but a HP laptop. What does this stbsvc.exe means and why has it stop working correctly.
    Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:08 PM