E-mail notification templates for incidents - get Transfer trouble ticket description and Message: Entered by RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm setting up email templates for our different incident notifications. I can't seem to find specific properties I want, so I hope you can help : )

1) When an analyst use the feature: 'Escalate or Transfer' - what properties show the description field? I can only find a generic trouble ticket description: $Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicketHasActionLog' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.ActionLog']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.ActionLog']/Description$

This shows all comments initiated by the console, and not just the "transfer/escalate" description field.

2) the property: 'Entered By'  lists all names for all system logs. I only need the latest one entered. Ex. we have implemented the SendEmail MP and it works fine, but if I want a "Written by:" this will get all analysts names for all system changes on the incident.

$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicketHasActionLog' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.ActionLog']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.ActionLog']/EnteredBy$

Thanks!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:40 PM

Answers

• I guess there is no such property?

There is a unique property for the Resolved description field when the Task: Change Incident Status is used. So it's weird if there is no property for the Escalate or Transfer Task description and entered by field ..

It would be awesome with a "relational" guide containing the property code used for the different visual fields in the console.

• Marked as answer by Morten Meisler Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:37 AM
    Wednesday, August 1, 2012 1:37 PM