none
Device Manager Bluetooth driver

Question

• I accidentally deleted the Bluetooth driver in my device manager. It shows up in the hidden devices, and I've scanned hardware or what not, but I cannot get it to work or even the option to connect in settings.  Dell Inspiron 17 Series 7000 - 7737 is the model number of my laptop I believe.  I am running Windows 10.  Please help.  I really enjoy listening to my music. 

Mario A

Friday, January 20, 2017 7:43 PM

All replies

• Hi majr432resources,

According to your description, you have removed the driver. We could reinstall the buletooth driver from the manufacturer’s official website depend on your machine model. We could click change product option in the link below to check.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-17-7737/drivers

Also if everything worked before, a quick solution is to restore the system back to the previous status when the issue didn’t occur with System Restore.

(Note: Performing a system restore may cause the loss of the current system settings; therefore, before doing this, please make sure that the system restore point is not too old and set a restore point for the current status.)

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 23, 2017 6:22 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:31 AM