VLook Up Issue RRS feed

• Question

• HI ,

Excel 2003 is a sequenced application and office 2010 is installed on the local PC.

when is launch .xls file , it opens in 2003 and .xlsx in 2010 which is expected . But when I try to do VLOOKUP for 2 .xlsx ie 2010 excel files it is not working when EXCEL 2003 is published on the PC.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks

Indu

Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:53 AM

Answers

• What version of App-V are you using?
    • Does this happen if Excel 2003 is running at the same time as Excel 2010?
    • If you're using App-V 4.6, have you set LOCAL_INTERACTION_ALLOWED to TRUE? If so, set it to FALSE.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

• Proposed as answer by znack Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:38 AM
    • Marked as answer by Brandon RecordsModerator Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:37 PM
    Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:30 PM