SharePoint 2016 Management-Packs; RunAs Account RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Xin

Thank you for the reply. I have to apologize, we did a review of the content-dbs and most of the sharepoint-dbs are listed correctly now. the other dbs on our sql-cluster for sharepoint are technicaly not content-dbs and so they don't have to be listed. so everything is fine.

so there is only a small issue left with the monitor "SharePoint: Database Connection Failed". and we could fix this issue with an overide (the DB-Connection-String seems to be false / scom cannot handle the variable. we set the db-connection-string manually).

Thursday, July 5, 2018 9:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Sandro,

I totally understand your concern. and we're very sorry for any inconvenience that may caused.
    we will also report this issue and hopefully receive an answer as soon as possible.
    If your case is quite urgent, we recommend you open a case in  Microsoft CSS support. 

Support options for business users
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/support-options-for-business?wa=wsignin1.0

Thanks for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 2, 2018 9:40 AM
  • Hi Xin

Thank you for the reply. I have to apologize, we did a review of the content-dbs and most of the sharepoint-dbs are listed correctly now. the other dbs on our sql-cluster for sharepoint are technicaly not content-dbs and so they don't have to be listed. so everything is fine.

so there is only a small issue left with the monitor "SharePoint: Database Connection Failed". and we could fix this issue with an overide (the DB-Connection-String seems to be false / scom cannot handle the variable. we set the db-connection-string manually).

Thursday, July 5, 2018 9:27 AM