none
Why has windows gotten so F**king bad? RRS feed

• Question

• Why doesn't Microsoft just shut their doors and let another company take over OS's for PC's?  They keep going from bad to worse to the very worst.  Maybe they invested in Mac with all the billions of $$ they made.  Certainly, no one working at MS gives a crap about anything that goes out the door.  I LITERALLY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT WINDOWS AND MICROSOFT NOW!
    Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:34 AM

All replies

• Why doesn't Microsoft just shut their doors and let another company take over OS's for PC's?  They keep going from bad to worse to the very worst.  Maybe they invested in Mac with all the billions of $$ they made.  Certainly, no one working at MS gives a crap about anything that goes out the door.  I LITERALLY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT WINDOWS AND MICROSOFT NOW!
    they are not that bad/ walter shebib

walter shebib

Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:02 PM
  • Hi,

As my point of viewer, the products of Microsoft is suitable for general users. That is why so many people choose to use Microsoft products.
    As the saying goes,"Every bean has its black." Maybe, there are some limitations after large amount of designing and testing, but we will keep updating and improving our products.

If you have any issues related to Microsoft or Windows, please feel free to let us know, and we will try out best to help you.

Best regards,
    Fangzhou CHEN

Fangzhou CHEN
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, September 22, 2014 4:31 PM
  • Same thing. Microsoft's Windows "7" has took an escalator down to its worst level. AND PLUS! I am either going to get my Mac fixed or download MAC OS X on every windows PC I have and I already switched from Microsoft Office 2010 to Kingsoft Office 2013 and Google Apps and those 2 alternatives work way better for me! I gave OneDrive a try and gave Google Drive a try and Google Drive has a much nicer and more "colorful" high-school like interface. Copy (http://www.drive.google.com) into your web browser's search bar on the top left corner, sign in with your Google Account, and if you like Google Apps, I would consider a switch from Microsoft Office 2010 to Google Apps if you like it.
    Saturday, January 24, 2015 2:18 PM