neowork sharing is not on this server machine...... RRS feed

• Question

• sir,

my windows server r2 standard 64 bit is not discover other cliente pc

Friday, May 29, 2015 8:25 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Is this a workgroup or domain environment? 

I am wondering if you mean that open Windows Explorer – Network, there is no PC displayed. If so, confirm the settings below:
    Network and Sharing Center – Advance sharing settings, click and expand the network file which is current in use – turn on network discovery – save changes.

Besides, open CMD and try to ping the IP address of other device which on the same network, in order to check the network connectivity.

If the problem still exits, provide the ipconfig /all result here.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang      

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 1, 2015 6:04 AM

All replies

• clainte pc is nt show my windows server 2008 r2 standard 64 bit
    Friday, May 29, 2015 8:17 AM
  • Please provide some detail about what your problem is.  Your statement does not provide us any information that is usable for troubleshooting.  For example, what are you trying to do, what results were you expecting, and what results did you observer.  Configuration information is also helpful.

. : | : . : | : . tim

Friday, May 29, 2015 2:28 PM
  • Hi,

Is this a workgroup or domain environment? 

I am wondering if you mean that open Windows Explorer – Network, there is no PC displayed. If so, confirm the settings below:
    Network and Sharing Center – Advance sharing settings, click and expand the network file which is current in use – turn on network discovery – save changes.

Besides, open CMD and try to ping the IP address of other device which on the same network, in order to check the network connectivity.

If the problem still exits, provide the ipconfig /all result here.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang      

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 1, 2015 6:04 AM