Deleted administrator user at windows steadystate freezed computer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have some screen touch computers which windows steadystate had been installed on them. The Computers are being used to show only one homepage after start up. Recently we had to change homepage address. I need to change webpage , i had to log on as administrator. After log of it showed 3 users(Administrator-user1-user2). user2 is actually the automatic log on user. I tried to use password to log on administrator but i could not. Finally i realized that i have to log on user1(which i got administrator power to change steadystate settings). So i could fix all computers problem except one them,which i accidentally deleted user1. I logged on as user2 ,i used command prompt to navigate folders, i found windows steadystate and then executed SCTUI.exe. The only user was user1, it was my first computer that tried to fix therefore just for curiosity deleted user1. At that point i did not know i deleted administrator. So i have no access to windows steadystate settings anymore,although i can use cmd and access to windows steadystate but when i log on as user2 there is no other user,i can make new user (like user3) but as i said new user has limited access as user2. I can add new user via steadystate but it does not have administrator abilities. I tried to run cmd as administrator by using runas /user:user2\administrator cmd, but i got just failure message. How can i fix problem? Please help me.

• Edited by D-DJ-Daniel Friday, January 20, 2012 4:19 AM
    Friday, January 20, 2012 4:15 AM