SPAM on my Exchange Server 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi;
    Today Gmail notifies me that my IP is blacklisted and i can not send emails. a week ago my anti spam expired so by reviewing the Queue Viewer I visualize the following:

Celso Javier Guzmán Díaz
    Blog Tecnico: https://elcegu.wordpress.com

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 12:45 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for contacting our forum.

From the screenshot we can see that the queued messages are all in DSN type, this means, some spam senders(the address is illegal or non-exist ) send message to your domain and the recipients’ address was random generated and also non-exist in your domain, so the DSN message were generated and send to the senders’ domain, since it’s non-exist, so they were all queued as we can see.

Before you active your anti-spam software, it’s recommended to run the command below:

Get-ReceiveConnector <name> | Get-ADPermission -user "NT AUTHORITY\Anonymous Logon" | where {$_.ExtendedRights -like "ms-Exch-SMTP-Accept-Any-Sender"} | Remove-ADPermission

It will enable spoofing check.

It’s recommended to active your anti-spam software as soon as possible.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Jason.Chao Thursday, February 8, 2018 2:00 AM
    Thursday, February 8, 2018 2:00 AM
  • Hi,

I am currently standing by for further update from you and would like to know how things are going. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. And if the replies has helped you, please help to mark as answer and it could be helpful for others.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Jason.Chao Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:49 AM
    Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:09 AM
  • Any updates? or if you've resolved this issue, could you please share out and mark as answer, since it will be helpful for others.

Thanks for your kindly understanding!

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:04 AM