Anyone have a doc that explains all the performance counters for the Forefront Client Security MOM, MOMServer, and Agent, RRS feed

• Question

• Want to examine the health of my current infrastructure against some sort of baseline, but I am having problems finding details of what these counters mean or should be.

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Want to examine the health of my current infrastructure against some sort of baseline
    Run FCS BPA on your server and install FCS Health MP for MOM2005.

but I am having problems finding details of what these counters mean or should be.
    MOM2005 MP have not be supported now. So you could only find the counters meaning following steps below:
    Open MOM Administrator console--MP--rule Groups--MOM--Operations Manager 2005--Server--Performance Rule--Click the rule in right panel--find the descriptions in Knowledge Base tab.

If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Rick Tan
    • Marked as answer by Rick Tan Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:56 AM
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Want to examine the health of my current infrastructure against some sort of baseline
    Run FCS BPA on your server and install FCS Health MP for MOM2005.

but I am having problems finding details of what these counters mean or should be.
    MOM2005 MP have not be supported now. So you could only find the counters meaning following steps below:
    Open MOM Administrator console--MP--rule Groups--MOM--Operations Manager 2005--Server--Performance Rule--Click the rule in right panel--find the descriptions in Knowledge Base tab.

If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Rick Tan
    • Marked as answer by Rick Tan Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:56 AM
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:57 AM
  • Thanks for your response. I am looking for some way to understand what all the perfmon counters for MOM mean?
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:45 PM