Windows 7 Upgrade Complains About Trendmicro RRS feed

• Question

• Window 7 install complains that TrendMicro Security Center must be removed before it can proceed. The problem is, there is no TrendMicro software on the computer, not in the program files, not in the registry, but we cannot get beyond this complaint.  Ideas?
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:17 AM

Answers

• Have you ever installed Trend Micro antivirus? If so, try this tool.

How do I uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security Pro and Trend Micro Internet Security 2008 from my computer

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, November 24, 2010 9:40 AM
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:17 AM

All replies

• Which AntiVirus scanner do you use?

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:25 PM
  • Have you ever installed Trend Micro antivirus? If so, try this tool.

How do I uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security Pro and Trend Micro Internet Security 2008 from my computer

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, November 24, 2010 9:40 AM
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:17 AM