none
Download MS Project 2010 free trial version RRS feed

• Question

• I have online ID for trial of MS Project 2010.  When I click start now, it came back to the same window for online ID sign up.  What do I miss?  I ony need it to open an IMS file.

Thursday, July 28, 2011 5:29 PM

Answers

• The step-by-step instructions are at:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee404758

Please do not post the same question several times.  If a responders directions do not work for some reason, please continue working the same thread -- do not post a new thread with the same topic.

I see 3 posts from you in the last two hours with the same question.  We are trying to help but please be patient.

Julie

Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:12 PM

All replies

• Natalie,

Did you log in with your LIve ID to download the trial?  Double check to see if you've received a confirmation email and then follow the steps in the email to confirm email and continue the download.

Julie

Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:09 PM
  • The step-by-step instructions are at:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee404758

Please do not post the same question several times.  If a responders directions do not work for some reason, please continue working the same thread -- do not post a new thread with the same topic.

I see 3 posts from you in the last two hours with the same question.  We are trying to help but please be patient.

Julie

Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:12 PM
  • logged in, clicked on the button to download, it kept saying I got email...but no email, even after how many tries. Checked inbox and spam..nothing, please advise
    Friday, September 23, 2011 1:18 AM
  • I'm guessing you've checked the email account associated with your Windows Live ID?
    Friday, September 23, 2011 3:59 PM
  • logged in, clicked on the button to download, it kept saying I got email...but no email, even after how many tries. Checked inbox and spam..nothing, please advise
    Same problem to me.....very anxious.....
    Sunday, September 25, 2011 5:54 AM
  • I do have the same problem and my email id is associated with my windows live id. do it again??
    Sunday, October 16, 2011 7:18 PM
  • I would wait a bit and then try again.  The links to download have been interrupted from time to time.  Thank you for your patience.

Julie

Sunday, October 16, 2011 7:37 PM
  • I tried to download the trial for 2010 MS Project, but I get this screen:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/000q6imf5

My live account is active and working.

Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:05 AM
  • I'm sorry the best I can recommend is to try again.  There have been some issues with Microsoft's web connection (including this forum) recently.

Julie

Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:00 PM
  • Julie,

Sorry for my posts before, but the new way of licensing for trial versions is very frustrating for an IT tech like me who has to install a trial license of Project 2010 on 6 company computers. Before, I could just put the disk in and load it without the product key and the trial would have a counter on it, which was fine. And there is a viewer for Project 2007.

Now, I have to go through live.com and I can't get more than one trial license key? Perhaps if Microsoft would make a Project 2010 Professional VIEWER, then I wouldn't need to install a trial on 6 different computers. But when I went looking for a viewer, Microsoft itself said there wasn't one.

So - If you could please tell me HOW I am to put a Project 2010 trial or viewer on SIX different computers, then I would be GREATLY appreciative.

Thank you,

Friday, June 8, 2012 7:13 PM
  • Hi,

No worries about your previous posts -- I don't see any from you, so I hope I'm not missing any.

As far as I know, there are not any viewers made by Microsoft.  There are, however, several 3rd party viewers such as Project Viewer Central by Housatonic. 

http://www.projectviewercentral.com/

I'm not exactly sure how many installations you can perform with one trial license.  Have you attempted to install it with the same key on several computers?  Have you attempted to get more than one key?

I'm not with Microsoft nor Microsoft Licensing, so I'm afraid the best I can suggest is to try to install using the same key to several machines, or try requesting several keys.

Friday, June 8, 2012 8:26 PM
  • I have been trying to get a key for the Trial 2010 version of MS Project - but I keep getting directed to download the trial for 2013.  I don't want 2013 (since the machine doesn't have Win 7 or 8 on it and won't work).

When I get to the page, it tells me that the keys are down currently and to check back later

Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:55 PM
  • Ken,

To the best of my knowledge, Project 2010 is not longer available in a trial as Project 2013 is released.  You may be able to purchase a book that has a trial CD - but I don't believe the public trial is any longer available.  I do still see it for sale on Amazon, however.

Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:08 PM
  • Hi can any one halp me to download the microsoft project professional 2010 trial version  im unable to install or im not getting the link to install above software
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:33 AM
  • Please help me i need to install

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:35 AM
  • Read items above. Project 2010 not available in trial from Microsoft. 

--rms www.rmschneider.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:25 AM