none
Outlook for iOS - Meeting Location Updates

Question

• Hello everyone,

I think we have found a bug in Outlook for iOS. We have a Exchange 2010 Hybrid deployment, all mailboxes are in Office 365. Users have Android phones, Windows 10 laptops with Office 365 Pro Plus 2016 and iPad's (10.2.1).

A meeting request will be sent by a user within the organisation, this is received on all devices. We have test accepting on all devices successfully.

The meeting organiser will update the location (informational update). The update is received on all devices, except for the iPad. The only way to force the calendar to update is to hard close Outlook and re-open it.

We have tested changing the date/time (Full update) of the meeting and this is repeatedly successful.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks

Nathan 

Thursday, March 9, 2017 9:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Nathan,

This forum is for general questions and feedback related to Outlook as they pertain to the IT Pro community. I noticed that the meeting location updates are synced to all Outlook applications except Outlook for iPad. To better resolve your issue, I suggest we can ask a question in Outlook for iPad forum for more help:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_imobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding : )

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by fatlinus Friday, March 10, 2017 10:09 AM
    Friday, March 10, 2017 7:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Nathan,

This forum is for general questions and feedback related to Outlook as they pertain to the IT Pro community. I noticed that the meeting location updates are synced to all Outlook applications except Outlook for iPad. To better resolve your issue, I suggest we can ask a question in Outlook for iPad forum for more help:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_imobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding : )

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by fatlinus Friday, March 10, 2017 10:09 AM
    Friday, March 10, 2017 7:47 AM
  • Thanks for letting me know Winnie. I couldn't find the correct forum, thanks for the link.
    Friday, March 10, 2017 10:08 AM