How can someone prevent hacker malware that consistently ends up in your machine? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Getting to important websites is a real struggle sometimes because I am convinced that there are people that have access to my laptop and no anti malware, spyware or anti-virus is working. A lot of the techniques the hackers use simply use regular Windows permissions protocols (which means they definitely have a background or experience with engineering Microsoft products). I am for example having a very hard time getting past the HP Support home page for software and drivers https://support.hp.com/us-en . I think the extent of this malware and spyware is severe. I'm not sure I can do anything without someone or some people knowing and going through everything on my HP laptop.

Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:55 PM

All replies

• I am convinced that this program YouCamService.exe CyberLink YouCam Service (32 bit) helps hackers access and control my laptop camera app Youcam. By using mobile phone hacker apps and knowing the PC's mac address (which I wish was encrypted and available only at the user's discretion) and understanding Windows login permission protocols and requirements, the hacker can access the laptop or PC's functionality. They sometimes install scripts (hidden in browser cookies) which using the same methodology as that mentioned above that will slow you browser, even windows explorer making your pc hang especially at critical moments in your work. I would really appreciate an IT expert from Microsoft to reaffirm this notion and offer a anti-hacker malware that's more effective than the anti-spyware/malware/virus we download as users.
    Sunday, July 16, 2017 1:14 PM