windows 7 aero flip popping up RRS feed

• Question

• windows keeps popping up aero flip on my computer randomly on its own. it also does it more often when my wireless mouse is turned on
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:12 PM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Desktop UI)
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 7:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please change to a wired mouth and have a check. Please make sure the cursor is not moved on the button to the right button corner.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:42 AM
    Friday, July 22, 2011 10:12 AM

All replies

• Hi spyd3rman, you said..

windows keeps popping up aero flip on my computer randomly on its own. it also does it more often when my wireless mouse is turned on

Not exactly sure what you mean - are you using a Vista system? Check your startup file for any entry that might be loading there if it's causing an annoyance.

Regards, pkn2011

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:48 AM
  • Hi,

Please change to a wired mouth and have a check. Please make sure the cursor is not moved on the button to the right button corner.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:42 AM
    Friday, July 22, 2011 10:12 AM
  • Hi Magon, you wrote.. "Please make sure the cursor is not moved on the button to the right button corner."

I liked it best having the "show Desktop" over near the start button. So although the 'flip' at the right of the taskbar IS sometimes useful, I'm definitely putting on my to do list: Add 'Show Desktop' to the leftmost side of the Win7 taskbar..

Regards, pkn

If my post was helpful - give it a Vote. If it helps solve your problem - propose it as Answer. ;-)
    Saturday, August 6, 2011 5:41 AM