Get services state through SDK RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering if any of you Lync/SFB developers could give me some guidance on this one.

I would like to know what would be the best approach, from an app development point of view, to know when some server's services are down, for whatever reason.

Does anyone have at hand any documentation on SDK about interacting with Lync Services state?

Probably it doesn't have to do necessarily with Skype's SDK, I guess the best way would to do it would be to simply interact independently form Lync Server with the services "section" of Windows, but it could happen that some way of achivieng my final end (that is, as a technician, to know when my server's services are down) already exists and my lack of experience is taking it's toll on this one.

Thanks a lot!

• Edited by jbadino Monday, April 11, 2016 1:19 PM
    Monday, April 11, 2016 1:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You might post the issue on Lync MSDN forum and more developing expert will help to verify if this can be achieved using Lync SDK. Thank you for your understanding.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/communicatorsdk/threads

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:20 AM
    Sunday, April 24, 2016 6:31 AM