the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed RRS feed

• Question

• Good Day ,

I have Server Production under windows2008R2 I restart the server this morning give this error " the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed "I don't know why is happen this problem it's possible without remove from domain and re-add to the domain because is production server I must install all aplication from begining.

Thanks in advance

Regards

e

• Edited by zikorai Monday, August 4, 2014 12:43 PM
    Monday, August 4, 2014 12:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• I wouldn't think reinstalling applications would be necessary. Make sure you know the local administrator password before proceeding.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:05 AM
  • but excuse me if it'is an exchange server will be a probelm ?

e

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:45 AM
  • If the trust is broken then any damage is already done. I wouldn't think so but they'll know more over here about that.

Exchange forums on TechNet

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:37 AM
  • Hi,

Did you try the method as the article mentioned below:

http://blog.blksthl.com/2013/03/18/fix-the-trust-relationship-between-this-workstation-and-the-primary-domain-failed/

Regards.

Vivian Wang

• Marked as answer by Vivian_Wang Friday, August 15, 2014 1:56 AM
    Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:24 AM