Lost Everything RRS feed

• General discussion

• I logged into Microsoft store to get a game for a family member and she/he didn't have an @outlook account. So I used my account and it logged me in as the owner of the laptop. So when I finished I restarted the laptop and when it booted up, it was me on the log in screen. So I logged in and everything was gone. How do I get me off the owner of the laptop and get everything back?
    Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:30 AM

All replies

• This is a forum for Exchange Server 2003 and 2007, not the Microsoft Store or games.  Sorry, but I don't even know in what forum you'd ask a question about that topic; all I know is that it isn't here.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Friday, November 11, 2016 12:36 AM
  • Hi John,

Is it Windows 8.1 or later?

If you want to disconnect Microsoft account and switch to local account, you can open Setting by Windows+I, select Account, then click Disconnect and switch to local account.
    If you want more assistant about Windows 8 or later, you can contact Windows forum.

Best Regards,

Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 11, 2016 2:05 PM