none
Outlook 2013 reply color setting

Question

• I want to make reply text, always black.

Outloor 2013  i change reply message color in 'Stationery and Fonts' works fine,but after computer restart reply text goes to default blue.

I did full office repair via 'Program and features' , full office uninstall, clean registry, restart and full reinstall - no joy. 
    Outlook works in domain enviroment managed by exchange server. 

Please advice 

• Moved by Ed CrowleyMVP Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:56 AM Correct forum
    Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:27 PM

All replies

• I am moving this thread to the Outlook forum.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:56 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Based on my research and test, we may take the following steps to change the default reply text color in Outlook 2013:

1. Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts, navigate to the Personal Stationery tab.
    2. Select Use my font when replying and forwarding messages (You might need to choose a Theme to modify this option, then select No theme if you do not need a theme for new HTML e-mail message.).
    3. Click the Font button, choose black for replying and forwarding messages:

For more information about how to configure the default font color for replying and forwarding messages in Microsoft Outlook 2013, you may also refer to the link below:

https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/1468-outlook-reply-font-size-color.html

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope you can find this helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:01 AM