logon blocked window 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I brought this new Acer Aspireone netbook but must have typed the password incorrect a few times. I guess the Window blocked me from login even I typed the right password. It have been many hours and see no sign of resetting nor change. Any help?
    Wednesday, January 5, 2011 2:38 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This case is because of Windows 7 would lock the password awhile if it is already been tried for more than 5 times. In case you keep trying, it would be locked all the time.

So if you are sure the password is correct wait a moment to retry or try to enter password with onscreen keyboard as a test.

Otherwise, If this case still persists, I assume you need to recovery your password, please refer to the following link.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproinstall/thread/7aa9b2d4-1367-4165-a892-99b21a0298e0

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Friday, January 14, 2011 1:25 AM
    Friday, January 7, 2011 9:09 AM