How to Export Outlook Email MSG to PDF with Attachments? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have 3567+ .msg files of Outlook 2013 and want to export them in .pdf file format with attached data files. I tried manual tricks but could not success completely. Is there any another solution to export Outlook email as MSG format to PDF?

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Sharon,

In Windows 10, use the Print command to print your message to a PDF. For more instructions or for other versions of Windows, see Save a message as a PDF file.

To print the attachments with the MSG file, tick the "Print attached files. Attachments will print to the default printer only." checkbox under Print Options:

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, May 31, 2019 2:15 AM
    Friday, May 31, 2019 2:15 AM
  • Dear Sharon,

Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that we can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 3, 2019 1:40 AM
  • Hi,

You have tried manual or direct migration solution but not succeed, after that another solution is using of third party app. You can try my lousy app that will help you to overcome from this circumstance within few minutes.

My wife is using Outlook and she had some .msg files. Due to some official purpose, she had needed to convert them into PDF with attachments. Her brother suggested a solution to do this task which I am sharing with you try it and hopefully, you will get accurate outcome without missing any detail. My wife achieved effective outcome with 100% accuracy, so you can do also. 

Can't you vendors come up with better phony stories? 

Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:40 PM