none
Salesforce Connector is Missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am using MS Office Home and Student 2013. I have installed PowerQuery_2.23.4035.242 (32-bit) and I am unable to find the Salesforce Connector. The only sources I am able to see are From OData Feed, From Facebook, Blank Query and From ODBC.

Please advise. Thanks.

• Edited by Avinash771 Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:22 AM
    Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:20 AM

Answers

• Originally, Power Query only supported "Pro Plus" and Office 365 versions of Excel. The Excel team recently asked us to support downlevel versions of Excel as well, but with fewer data source options in the menu. Power Query can still execute queries against Salesforce, there's just no UI that helps you create the query.
    Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:25 PM

All replies

• Originally, Power Query only supported "Pro Plus" and Office 365 versions of Excel. The Excel team recently asked us to support downlevel versions of Excel as well, but with fewer data source options in the menu. Power Query can still execute queries against Salesforce, there's just no UI that helps you create the query.
    Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:25 PM
  • Hi Curt,

Thanks for the answer, can you point me to materials that would help me write queries against Salesforce.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:28 PM