Plugged In, Not charging RRS feed

• Question

1. Disconnect AC
    2. Shutdown
    3. Remove battery
    4. Connect AC
    5. Startup
    6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall
    7. Shutdown
    8. Disconnect AC
    9. Insert battery
    10. Connect AC
    11. Startup   

I have done all the steps but an issue is same not resolved. Microsoft <g class="gr_ gr_135 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="135" id="135">ACPI Compliant</g> Control Method Battery automatically get installed when I startup.

can you help me regarding another way to <g class="gr_ gr_332 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="332" id="332">solution</g> or any driver for Windows 7 which I use in Lenovo <g class="gr_ gr_214 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="214" id="214">G50-80.</g>

• Edited by Kri D Tuesday, August 16, 2016 6:51 PM
    Tuesday, August 16, 2016 6:44 PM

Answers

• Check : 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/microsoft-acpi-compliant-control-method-battery/f988b4a8-2496-402c-984f-2600f2b19757?auth=1

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by antb11 Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by arnavsharma Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:44 AM
    Tuesday, August 16, 2016 11:46 PM
  • Hi,

According to your problem, first upgrade your BIOS to the latest version; then I'd suggest installing the motherboard driver.

Also trying to remove the battery from the device manager and reboot and let Windows to install the device again.

If the problem still persists, I’m afraid you may need to connect manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 10:44 AM

All replies

• Check : 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/microsoft-acpi-compliant-control-method-battery/f988b4a8-2496-402c-984f-2600f2b19757?auth=1

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by antb11 Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by arnavsharma Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:44 AM
    Tuesday, August 16, 2016 11:46 PM
  • Hi,

According to your problem, first upgrade your BIOS to the latest version; then I'd suggest installing the motherboard driver.

Also trying to remove the battery from the device manager and reboot and let Windows to install the device again.

If the problem still persists, I’m afraid you may need to connect manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 10:44 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem? How about the solution we have provided? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to <b>mark the replies as an answers</b> if they help and <b> unmark</b> them if they provide no help.<br/> If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact <a href="mailto:tnmff@microsoft.com"> tnmff@microsoft.com</a>.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:39 AM