DynCache for windows 2008 server R2 (x64) RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I found the articles on DynCache for Windows 2008 server R2 and wanted to reply to them, but for some reason was not allowed to. I work in the Security branch with Video recording solutions and the storage solutions become increasingly larger. At this point I have a support case open which shows me the Metafile is filling the 8GB of RAM of the server and of course we can increase the memory, but I wonder of 32GB or even 64GB will be enough.

Instead I like to try the Dyncache solution.
    Would you mind providing a copy ?

Since my account has not yet been verified, I can not post a link to my skydrive.
    Do you have an option for me?

With regards,
    Wil van den Berg

ADI Global Distribution

• Changed type Cloud_TS Sunday, October 6, 2013 7:38 AM discussion
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:50 AM

All replies

• Now you need to post in one of the Server forums for a proper response.

The Windows Server forums are found @ http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?category=windowsserver

This is a Windows 7 forum.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:45 AM
  • contact the Microsoft support which should be free

Please Verify if you are facing the same issue as mentioned in the support.microsoft.com/.../976618.

If yes, I would advise you to open a support case with us to obtain the Dyncache service for the server 2008 R2 SP1.

It is a private fix currently.

You will not be charged for the support Ticket.

Thanks

Alok

http://blogs.technet.com/b/yongrhee/archive/2010/02/16/windows-7-and-windows-server-2008-r2-do-you-still-need-the-microsoft-windows-dynamic-cache-service.aspx

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:21 PM