Outlook 2013 meeting acceptance tracking not updating RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a user who is having an issue with Outlook not updating some of his meeting requests in the Tracking tab. The most recent example is he created a meeting request this morning and invited another user. That other user then accepted the meeting and sent a response within Outlook to the organizer.

The organizer then receives the Accepted notification in his email and leaves it in his inbox. He then checks the Tracking tab for that meeting in Outlook but the Tracking tab says it has not received a response from the person who just Accepted it. 

It is only happening to one specific user. And it is only on some of his Meetings not all of them. He has Windows 7 Enterprise with Outlook 2013.

Cheers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:39 PM

Answers

All replies

• Seems that it's only happen for one specific mailbox, please try to creae a new profile, re-setup his account and test the result again to check whether is a problem relate to client or mailbox.

Please also try to use the Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook (CalCheck) to check that:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2678030/en-us

http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2012/02/22/calcheck-the-outlook-calendar-checking-tool.aspx

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

• Marked as answer by Tony Chen CHN Thursday, September 26, 2013 12:59 PM
    Friday, September 20, 2013 5:54 PM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:23 AM
  • Hi,
    I'm marking the reply as answer as there has been no update for a couple of days.
    If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Thursday, September 26, 2013 12:36 PM
  • Hello,

Same problem here, can you help me, I don't understand 1601 date reference and how to resolve this problems.

Found 183 items in the Calendar. Processing...

ERROR: Appointment recurrence data file was not created. Ensure the the correct MAPI DLLs - version and bitness - are in the path.

Also make sure you have and are using proper permissions / user context.

ERROR: Failure parsing the Appointment Recurrence data from this item.

Properties to help investigate this reported item:

This item occurred in the past and ended: 01/01/1601 00:00:00AM

Subject:              Enterprise Breakthrough Steering Committee
    Start Time:           01/08/2013 08:30:00AM
    End Time:             01/08/2013 09:30:00AM
    Last Modifier:        anca@company.ro
    Last Modified Time:   05/23/2014 08:51:38AM
    Recurring Appt:       true
    Sender Name:          John Doe
    Sender Address:       /o=company/ou=exchange administrative group (fydibohf23spdlt)/cn=recipients/cn=john.doe
    Organizer Name:       John Doe
    Organizer Address:    /o=company/ou=exchange administrative group (fydibohf23spdlt)/cn=recipients/cn=john.doe
    Recurrence Start:     01/01/1601 00:00:00AM
    Recurrence End:       01/01/1601 00:00:00AM
    Recurrence End Type:  
    Occurrence Count:     
    Number of Exceptions:

CalCheck Results:

=================

Problem Items: 19

Errors found: 24

Warnings found: 2

Total Calendar Items: 183

Number of Recurring Items: 18

Finish: 05/28/2014 01:15:13PM

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 10:38 AM
  • Hello,

I was happy to find out that  "The Outlook meeting tracking tab is not updated in Outlook 2013" is issue what I never had at users in Outlook 2007/2010

Just today the user show me the problem...

Any solution

Oulook 2013, Windows 8 Pro 

Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:17 PM
  • Hi,

I have the same problem for 1 user ,I ran cal check  no errors.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015 11:00 PM