Cannot get in recovery mode Windows Vista RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

So my Vista is in the update loop. It keeps restarting and nothings is actually happening.

I found a how to fix that problem but I need to enter in the Recovery mode..how?

In this tutorial:

• 4.Insert the Vista installation disk and reboot the computer.
    • 5.Press any key to boot from the CD.
    • 6.Select your language from the dropdown list and click "Next."
    • 7.Click "Repair Your Computer." A list of installed operating systems appears.
    • 8.Highlight the Vista installation to repair and click "Next." The list of Recovery Mode options appears.
    • 9.Click on the desired recovery mode option to run the utility from the installation CD.

So I inserted the installation dvd that I get with my samsung laptop. When I select the language and click next, there is no "Repair you computer" option. There is only one more button "Next".

What should I do?

Thx for any help...

• Moved by Danny van DamMVP Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:27 PM question not related to training and certification
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:40 AM

All replies

• So....did ya kinda notice the title of this forum as "Training and Certification"?

You should post your question in the appropriate Microsoft Community forum.  You also might want to upgrade to Win7 given that Vista was such a resource pig.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:08 PM
  • Yeah I noticed the forum "Training and Certification" but I kind of didn't found before a more appropriate forum..

Anyway not is in the right forum and next time I will be more careful. I know that Vista kind of suck but the PC I have to setup up has Vista and W7 is not an option right now :/

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:51 PM