ConfigMgr MP and cluster RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

One of the prerequisites for running the ConfigMgr Management Pack is that all FQDNs are applied on the site systems.

I am wondering what the MP expects for the site systems when the database is running on a SQL cluster, the FQDN of the node or the FQDN of the clustername.

Thanks in advance!

Follow me through my blog and Twitter!
    Monday, September 6, 2010 1:50 PM

Answers

• No but thanks. I have contacted my ConfigMgr resources in Redmond. When I receive an answer I will post it.
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:56 AM
    Thursday, September 9, 2010 7:35 PM

All replies

• No one knows??
    Wednesday, September 8, 2010 8:20 AM
  • Hi,

Does any information on the following article help?

http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/socal/archive/2007/03/12/sccm-2007-how-to-site-configuration.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, September 9, 2010 9:19 AM
  • No but thanks. I have contacted my ConfigMgr resources in Redmond. When I receive an answer I will post it.
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:56 AM
    Thursday, September 9, 2010 7:35 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your update. If there is any issue, please let us know.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, September 10, 2010 8:34 AM