none
project server2016 RRS feed

• Question

• I can delete files on project server2016 (after I log in by the method of website), but I don't know how to delete the file (after I log in by the method of project professional2016)?
    ↓Ask further
    The files I deleted (when I log in project server2016 by the method of website)still exist (when I log in project server2016 by the method of project professional2016).How to completely delete files without repeating  the step(deleting the files) in two places(two ways to log in the server)?
    Friday, August 25, 2017 11:06 AM

Answers

• When you want to delete an enterprise project, the application administration should delete the project using PWA.  This is what you are doing, and this is the correct method.  However, any PMs who opened the deleted project at some point in the past will continue to see the enterprise project in the local project cache on their computer when they click File > Open in Microsoft Project.  They will also need to delete the cached copy of the project by clicking File > Options > Save > Clean Up Cache.  These are two separate operations and there is no way to combine them into a single operation.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Friday, August 25, 2017 8:40 PM