FIMService incomplete registry keys RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to get work the User Profile Service Application on a SharePoint 2010 Single Farm topology and I have a problem with the FIM.

I don't really know, but both registry keys are very minimal, the FIMService and the FIMSynchronizationService keys.

Who is the responsable of the creation of this key. I saw this good articule (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/spses/archive/2010/12/02/guide-to-user-profile-service-application-upa-part-2-setting-up-the-user-profile-service-application.aspx) and the first 12 steps are the same that I have in my Farm.

The Forefront Identity Manager Service and Forefront Identity Manager Synchronization Service are Disabled. The First is set to Local System and the second has an slash on the user logon service. If I try to start the service from Central Admin, nothing happend.

Also the SyncDB on my SQL are empty. Nor table neither store procedures had been created. :(

I really don't know where to go with this issue, i was surfing the net reading a lot of blogs but i didn't have any lucky.

Thanks a lot in advance for the help.

Best Regards,

Javier.

Friday, June 1, 2012 1:52 AM

Answers

All replies