win7 multimonitor profiles and multiple users. RRS feed

• Question

• windows 7 and ATI Radeon 5570 VHDCI quad monitor video card. i have this card installed with correct drivers and have 3 monitors. i've had them setup just the way i wanted to but since this is a work PC, multiple users log on and off. when i had the 3 monitors setup and had someone else log on... when they logged on, two of the monitors were disabled. when i logged back on again, they were still disabled. in other words it didnt revert back to the settings that i had originally set. its like my multi monitor profile was lost just because someone else logged on and didnt return when i logged back on. any ideas? here is a little more information: i am the only administrator, i made the settings change under my profile and everyone else who logs in does not have admin rights. please help, this is frustrating.
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:10 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Can you use Win + P keys to enable the triple monitors?

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:01 PM
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 7:22 AM