none
which is the best suitable version of internet explorer for windows 7 ultimate 32 bit RRS feed

• Question

• which is the best suitable version of internet explorer for windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
    Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:48 PM

Answers

• Hey there,

IE 11 is the most current version of Internet Explorer.  If this is the most suitable is up to you.  Are there any websites/web applications you use that are not usable in IE 11?  If so, then 9 or 10 might be better suited for you.  This is really a question only you can answer.

For some of our clients, IE 11 works great, and they are updated to it.  Other clients have web applications that require a lower version of IE, because the web app is not supported in IE 11.  If you answer these questions, you will come up with what version is best suitable for you and your needs. 

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:53 PM

All replies

• Hey there,

IE 11 is the most current version of Internet Explorer.  If this is the most suitable is up to you.  Are there any websites/web applications you use that are not usable in IE 11?  If so, then 9 or 10 might be better suited for you.  This is really a question only you can answer.

For some of our clients, IE 11 works great, and they are updated to it.  Other clients have web applications that require a lower version of IE, because the web app is not supported in IE 11.  If you answer these questions, you will come up with what version is best suitable for you and your needs. 

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:53 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, Internet Explorer 11 is now available for Windows 7. It's the latest version of Internet Explorer for Windows 7. It's more smooth, stable and fast.

IF you have some incompatible website, you also could use compatible view to load.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11 

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 3:19 PM
  •   what  i have found is internet explorer  version 9 WAS the best with win 7 however

lately all i have is problems with it.  it hangs  and has to recover  the page  over and over

its  so slow  i can go my breakfast  before it has change pages - - 

I  hate  10  ( just the layout  of style )  so  we are looking  at  version  11  now 

is  i got the other way  like ver 8 there are so many sites that stop you and tell you  to update  your  brower  that it isn't  even  worth  it -

I did  come  across and article however that  said  some thing  about installing 9 in a different way  64  bit  or something  such  as that. 

just  don't  give up   and be weak  and install windows OS 10 ~!   or otherwise 

you  might soon   have  micro soft   living  with you!    so invasive that they own you 

I am so disappointed in Microsoft lately for some reason   they  seem to me  all about the money and not the service they  have offered   to the world!   

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:31 PM