Installing OneDrive on windows 10 enterprise RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft 

Recently we were given new work computers, and in that process we upgraded to windows 10 enterprise. On my old computer (windows 7) i was able to have OneDrive on as i use the computer for studying too. 

I tried installing Onedrive private on my new computer and when using the installer from your website for Onedrive Personal, it runs through and then dissappears without anything else. When i go under control panel and see my recently installed programmes it is listed as one of them, although i can't seem to find it alongside all my folders...
    When search and try to use the shortcut for OneDrive, nothing opens up visually nor in taskmanager...

I have noticed i have OneDrive for business, but we dont use it... Maybe that could be the issue ? 
    If so, i would be alright with removing it in order to make OneDrive private elegible :) 

I hope you can solve my mystery ! thank you  

Thursday, January 18, 2018 7:08 PM

All replies

• I have the same problem. OneDrive personal is installed on the computer. However, when I start OneDrive it says "Preparing OneDrive for first use". After this message has loaded, nothing happens. If you have found a solution in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks

Friday, February 23, 2018 10:26 AM