none
Portable Bluetooth Speaker Need RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, I'm thinking to buy myself a portable bluetooth speaker which I can bring along wherever I go. But am wondering if light weight should be one of the consideration I should take account if I were to bring it where I go. Any thoughts or experience from users on requirements I should consider, when looking for a bluetooth speaker?

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:39 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid you are in a wrong place. This is a forum for Visual Studio developers.

Putting that aside, you provide your requirements and restrictions more clearly. e.g. cost, size, sound quality and so on.
    I'm using a Bluetooth portable speaker (monaural, not stereo). I feel it emphasizes bass too much, so I must use equalizer in music player software.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:32 AM
  • Hi Nidian Smith,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems you want to buy a portable Bluetooth speaker, but our forum is to discuss the VS IDE. Honestly, we are not familiar with the Bluetooth speaker, you can try to search around the Google or Bing, some other community members shared lots of experiences, that maybe helpful for you, thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other issues about the VS IDE in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sara  

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 6:05 AM