Partial Hyperlink RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have started working on a Skype issue.

The issue is when user is sending IM as ytuythgjhgjhguytuy.hhhgyty@xyz*****.com it is displaying as ytuythgjhgjhguytuy.hhhgyty@xyz*****.com but it should be ytuythgjhgjhguytuy.hhhgyty@xyz*****.co

Kindly suggest

Monday, October 16, 2017 12:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It could be your office installation, try to repair it. What version of Skype are you using ?

Greetings,

Erdem

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

• Proposed as answer by Er-D Monday, October 30, 2017 11:27 AM
    Monday, October 16, 2017 12:13 PM
  • Hi komal Bachchani,

Agree with Er-D.

As a supplement, you could also try to rebuild user profile

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com (Lync 2013/ SFB 2015)

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com (SFB 2016)

Also, you could try to do a clean boot on your computer:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Try to install the latest update for your Skype for business client.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:48 AM
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:52 AM
  • Hi komal Bachchani,

Are there any update about this issue?

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:26 AM