none
Who created a dummy project on our production environment. RRS feed

• Question

• Today, I found out an extra project called "dummy" was created on my production environment.  How do I find out who created that project (there were 7 in our team who can create a project).  Thanks.

NLuu

Thursday, February 27, 2020 6:34 PM

Answers

• You could check the Queue history and look for Project Create events that were successful, the culprits name should appear in the owner column - be aware that the queue history only spans back for the past 7 days.

With good wishes,

Dominic

Microsoft Project Evangelist

Twitter:   LinkedIn:    Web:   

• Marked as answer by NLuu Friday, February 28, 2020 12:40 PM
    Friday, February 28, 2020 11:56 AM
  • NLuu --

If it was published, you can look at the Owner field in the Summary view of the Project Center page.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by NLuu Friday, February 28, 2020 12:19 AM
    Thursday, February 27, 2020 11:16 PM

All replies

• NLuu --

If it was published, you can look at the Owner field in the Summary view of the Project Center page.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by NLuu Friday, February 28, 2020 12:19 AM
    Thursday, February 27, 2020 11:16 PM
  • Hi Dale, It was not published. I constantly monitor projects as we are using GA Suite to backup all of our projects and it was counted against our quota. Was just wondering if there is other way. I have deleted it. Thanks 😊

NLuu

Friday, February 28, 2020 12:19 AM
  • You could check the Queue history and look for Project Create events that were successful, the culprits name should appear in the owner column - be aware that the queue history only spans back for the past 7 days.

With good wishes,

Dominic

Microsoft Project Evangelist

Twitter:   LinkedIn:    Web:   

• Marked as answer by NLuu Friday, February 28, 2020 12:40 PM
    Friday, February 28, 2020 11:56 AM