none
domain users open office documents blank RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a domain named test.loc for example in place A some domain users login to domain in place B where is 30 km away from here ( Place A ) and the network is stablished via wireless link.

In place B domain users want to open documents which are saved in their computer, Microsoft word ( or excel ... ) opens but it is almost blank and it show nothing. Now if I log in locally with built in user or domain admin that documents open correctly.

I checked a solution that i found on microsoft forums which said to chand a value in regedit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters

and then

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\Internet

but I had no Internet in common and somewhere I had no Office  after Microsoft

Thank You

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 8:25 AM

Answers

• easy solution!!!

I opened the office document with admin privilege and changed the font to one of default fonts then I saved it.

Then I log off and login with the domain user and open the file with out any problem.

• Marked as answer by Morteza Barati Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:33 AM
    Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:33 AM

All replies

• Not really sure what this has to do with the product Virtual Server 2005, but if you want help with your issue, another forum that's related to your issue is probably your best bet.
    Tuesday, November 8, 2016 5:32 PM
  • easy solution!!!

I opened the office document with admin privilege and changed the font to one of default fonts then I saved it.

Then I log off and login with the domain user and open the file with out any problem.

• Marked as answer by Morteza Barati Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:33 AM
    Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:33 AM