none
Enable Lync user with FIM Powershell activity RRS feed

• Question

• I've installed the FIM Powershell activity and am trying to figure out how to format the powershell commands to enable a lync user after creation.  I have the MPR and Set, just not the powershell that works within the activity.  Does anyone have this working and is willing to share the powershell used inside the workflow?
    Monday, June 16, 2014 2:52 PM

All replies

• Take a look at this Powershell article.  I used this as the basis for some custom activities that I developed to manage Lync users from the portal.

Thanks,

Scott

If this post has been useful please click the green arrow to the left or click Propose as answer

Monday, June 16, 2014 3:18 PM
  • Im looking for an example.  Mainly, how do you pull the "identity" if using the FIM powershell workflow?  because you can't use [//Target/AccountName]...like you can in other WFs.
    Monday, June 16, 2014 3:34 PM
  • See this link on how to read items from the request.  You can get to the target id through the methods listed there.  Also please see Carol's Powershell Activity.  I used this before way back when and it seemed to work well.

If this post has been useful please click the green arrow to the left or click Propose as answer

• Proposed as answer by Scott M Eastin Tuesday, June 17, 2014 12:52 PM
    Monday, June 16, 2014 4:16 PM