FirstLogonCommands and LTIBootstrap.vbs not running after auto login RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am running into an issue where my task sequence completes all the way up through the Post Install phase. The computer reboots, auto logs in with admin credentials, but then does not kick of the litetouch.wsf. It just sits there, no error messages.  It appears that my unattend.xml does not run the script to run the LTIBootstrap.vbs script in the "firstlogoncommands".

<CommandLine> wscript.exe C:\LTIBootstrap.vbs</CommandLine>

I have also tried "cscript.exe %SystemDrive%\LTIBootstrap.vbs</CommandLine>

As well as the legacy run commands from MDT2010's template with C:\MININT\Scripts\LiteTouch.wsf /start.

I can manually kick of the LiteTouch.wsf and everything completes as it should, with no erros on the summary screen.

I have other custom commands for disabling a legal notice at start up in the unattend.xml, so I know it is getting used and there is not some other rogue unattend.xml file being used.

In the BDD, litetouch, and task sequence logs, everything just abruptly ends with no errors.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the firstlogoncommands would not be getting executed?

I'm running MDT 2012, capturing a custom Win 7 image with WDS and importing the image into MDT.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:57 PM

All replies

• Did you try capturing the image using MDT instead of WDS?  I bet that would work better.

-BrianG (http://supportishere.com)

Thursday, September 5, 2013 6:57 PM
  • Hi, 

It's been long time from the original post but i would like to know how did you handle this issue...?

Thanks!

Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:17 AM