Pragmatically create Web App Availability Monitoring and TCP Port Monitoring RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, How are you?

I am trying to pragmatically create Web App Availability Monitoring and TCP Port Monitoring using C# or PowerShell through SCOM SDK.

I have adapted the Microsoft URL Monitoring example available here: URL Monitoring Example 

I have some questions about the example about, please, May someone help me?

1) It looks like that a predefined platform template is used, in this case , "Microsoft.SystemCenter.WebApplication.SingleUrl.Template".

Where can I find documentation about all the available options/elements for "Microsoft.SystemCenter.WebApplication.SingleUrl.Template"?

(It seems that the example creates an XML with some of the options available for Web App Transaction Monitoring, but it does not explain which are all the available options for this template)

2)Is there a template for pragmatically create TCP Port monitoring? Where can I find documentation about it?

3)Is there a template for pragmatically create Web Application Availability monitoring? Where can I find documentation about it?

I appreciate any help you can give me,

Rodrigo

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:45 PM

Answers