Outlook 2016 Today crashes RRS feed

• Question

• I have a network user and her Outlook today is crashing. We have cleaned up folders. Setup on new computer and tried safe mode with no luck. WE user 3 different version of Office 2016 32 bit 64 bit and office 365. I did several things in the registry that was suggested by Microsoft. I can click on the carrot( Down Arrow) to expand the folders but if I click on the users name to expand folders it crashes.  Since we did this on several computers it can't be a profile issue or .ost file. I could really use some help on this.

Chris Medina

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 2:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Chris,

Does this issue only affect the particular user's account?
    What's the type of her account?

>> I can click on the carrot( Down Arrow) to expand the folders but if I click on the users name to expand folders it crashes.

If possible, could you please remove the privacy infomation like email address or personal names and then share a screenshout about this then we can do further research on this?

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 6:30 AM
  • I sure will this week. It is an exchange account with Office 2016 Pro Plus 64bit. Since I can recreate this problem on any computer I have to wait while this customer is away.

Chris Medina

Saturday, December 16, 2017 3:47 PM
  • Hi Chris,

Please feel free to post back with any updates :)

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 18, 2017 2:06 AM