Stop the grouping of my emails HOW? RRS feed

• Question

• Im going nuts, I do not want every email I send and receive to the same person to be grouped together, I want them all spereately like it use to be but how can I do this?
    Its to confusing to me I need it like it use to be send 1, receive 1, etc I hate how this is. Thanks
    Wednesday, July 25, 2018 3:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try going to View > View Settings > Group By, make sure the group by is set to "None", or you can click "Clear All" to clear all Group settings:

If the issue continues, it is suggested to close Outlook, then try the steps below to check the result:

1. Press Win + R.
    2. Type "outlook /cleanviews", press Enter. 

Hope the above methods can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 7:49 AM
  • Hi,

Just checked in to see how everything is going on with the issue. If my post above was helpful, it would be appreciated that you can help mark the reply as answer so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your thread. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, August 2, 2018 1:48 AM