none
KB3175443 - Bad Performance Running Scripts RRS feed

• Question

• Some days ago, Automatic updates installed 4 updates, one of which was KB3175443 - Cumulative security update for IE 11 for Windows 7.
    After the update, the performance of Internet Explorer accessing an intranet site, developed onASP.NET that executes client-side scripts, has been greatly affected, taking 10 seconds to perform an operation that previously took 1 second.
    We have removed KB3175443 and Internet Explorer’s performance with this site has returned to normal, so we are certain that the problem is related with this update.
    The site in question is developed in ASP.NET but still has some classic ASP pages and client-side vbscript, where the bad performance is evident.
    My PC is running Windows 7 Professional and I.E.11
    I have searched the known issues for this update but haven’t found any explanation for this specific problem.
    There are several computers in question.
    Mine, belongs to my employer (GSOFT is a microsoft partner) but our clients were also affected by the update instalation since our web site is developed in ASP.NET but still has some classic ASP pages and client-side vbscript.

Can you help with information/workaround for this issue ?

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:06 AM

Answers