Customized ToolTips RRS feed

• Question

• Hi every body,

i have a graph  in proclarity
      , in which its specfication are explained below
    x axis          ---time
    Yaxis           -- child name
    Data Field     : amount
    when u point u r mouse on the graph in proclarity u will able to say amount in tolltip along with child name and time[amount,childname,time].

but now there will be some children in the school who have not paid the fees,, some child who have paid the fees...

If the child who have not paid the fees,, so that details has to be showed when user point is mouse on the graph as a tooltip.

i want to display in tooltip [amount,childname,time,NO].. here NO means child has not paid the fees..

Thanks and regards
    Praxy
    • Edited by Prasanna K J Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:40 AM added extra senetence
    Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:17 AM

Answers

• Hello Praxy1,

You will need to create an Attribute Relationship within the cube in order to acheive this.  What do you currently have set for attribute relationships on Child Name?

Thanks,
    Amanda
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by Prasanna K J Tuesday, December 1, 2009 7:34 AM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:32 PM

All replies

• Please tell me if anyone got to know about this....

showing customized tooltip in proclarity....
    Monday, August 3, 2009 8:51 AM
  • Hello Praxy1,

You will need to create an Attribute Relationship within the cube in order to acheive this.  What do you currently have set for attribute relationships on Child Name?

Thanks,
    Amanda
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by Prasanna K J Tuesday, December 1, 2009 7:34 AM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:32 PM