Getting class not registered with Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I get "class not registered" with Internet Explorer on Windows 10. How can I fix this?
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:21 PM

All replies

• Hi prophepsi,

The error message occurred when we open the Internet Explorer or when we use it? Did the Internet Explorer browser work well before?
    Please check for updates manually to have a check.

It seems that there is something wrong with the present Internet Explorer browser installation. Please take the following steps to have a troubleshoot.
    1. Run "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" or "sfc /scannow" to check the health of system files.
    2.Open an administrator command prompt and run "regsvr32 ExplorerFrame.dll".
    3.If the issue persists, we could try to turn off and turn on it again to have a check.
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features\Turn Windows features on or off

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 10, 2015 7:00 AM
  • I had the same problem viewing pictures.  Tried all the suggested fixes, nothing worked. 

What does work is open your documents folder and open pictures files.  Above on the headers is

Properties.  Open the properties and you have to change which program you want to open your

pictures.  I worked for me.   Art

Thursday, May 5, 2016 12:06 PM
  • None of these would work except for one.  Task Manage etc all locked up.  I final rebo0oted and pressed F8.  Issue solved, I hope.
    • Edited by JIMDO1234 Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:23 PM
    Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:23 PM