none
AutoPilot Failed with 0x801c0003 - Registring your device for mobile management failed RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello Experts,

Have issues with Windows Autopilot in joining and enrolling to Azure AD. Getting below error. Can you please light on this issue please. 

I have same Below issue on my Physical machines X1 Carbon and Hyper-V (without TPM) 

At the end failing with below QR code.

I did checked on the Events and by pressing CTRL+F10 and I do not see any errors or warning.

My configuration:

The Windows 10 is 1903

Below are the Auto Enrollment Settings

Below are autopilot settings

One more Question :--

Is Intune mandatory required TPM 2.0 for Autopilot ?

Is Hyper-V TPM is supported ? 

Now the issue is resolved when i use surface pro

HunBoy Started learning from this page

• Edited by HundotBoy Saturday, September 14, 2019 7:14 AM resolved
    Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:49 PM

All replies

• You can use the Hyper-V TPM as long as you aren't using Autopilot White Glove or self-deploying mode.

Have you tried the steps for error 0x801c0003 documented https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/troubleshoot-windows-enrollment-errors ?
    Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:16 PM
  • Thank you Nick for clarification on Hyper-V, yes am not using White Glove.

Yes I did checked the link and i did included the setting as belowin my post as last screen shot takes about AD enrollment options.

Friday, September 13, 2019 4:39 AM
  • Outside of Autopilot, what happens if you manually join a device to Azure AD and Intune from within Windows 10, then settings, then accounts, access work or school, then connect. Do you get any error then?
    Friday, September 13, 2019 4:45 AM
  • Am able to join the machines...

Friday, September 13, 2019 6:09 AM
  • My understanding was wrong!!!

I did not read docs correctly ... its issue with White glove issues seems to be

Saturday, September 14, 2019 7:12 AM
  • So you are using white glove? (if you are then Hyper-V won't work but the physical should) Either way, can you try with KB4512941 installed? It has some fixes for TPM attestation https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4512941/windows-10-update-kb4512941
    Sunday, September 15, 2019 11:26 PM