Enterprise Voice Incoming Calls RRS feed

• Question

• I am in the process of setting up a Skype for Business server at work. Our current phone system is a Cisco Unified Call Manager that we want to keep in place, just setup some additional extensions for people that want to use Skype for Business Enterprise Voice. I have followed both Cisco & Microsoft guides on getting this setup and currently have outgoing (local & Cisco extension) working. For the life of me, I cannot get incoming (either from outside or a Cisco extension) to work. I'm not sure where the process is dying (the Cisco side or the MS side). Of course, I'm getting pressure to get this working so any help or suggestions on where to look would be very helpful.
    Friday, January 6, 2017 12:48 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Could you please explain more about your problem,

are you able to call from CISCO to skype and not from skype extension to cisco??

please explain clearly..

Friday, January 6, 2017 6:30 AM
  • I can call from Skype to Cisco and Skype out to any other number. But I cannot call from Cisco to Skype and into Skype from any other number.
    Friday, January 6, 2017 2:31 PM
  • Deleted
    Saturday, January 7, 2017 2:22 AM
  • Hello Shaun, As i see this is new skype installation. Did you by any chance check your GLOBAL dialplan entry in dialplan. try to put your skype number in that and see what it is normaliazing to secondly, your skype number is what type tel:+xxxxxxx tel:+xxxx;ext=yyyyyy now what number format u r sending from cisco.? have u made any rule on LYNC global dialplan to take care of number u r sending from cisco and what skype extensions r configured ? Regards S
    • Proposed as answer by jim-xu Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:24 AM
    Saturday, January 7, 2017 3:23 AM