KB4056892 Not able to see ON WSUS server Meltdown and Spectre RRS feed

• Question

• Hello , 

I can't see this update on WSUS server 2012 , i have rebooted the server still not showing up .. Like to push this to our clients

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

>>i have rebooted the server still not showing up .. Like to push this to our clients

AFAIK , that update should be listed in WSUS server .

Have you checked the last synchronization date ?

If it is not a current date , please click "synchronize now " then check again .

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 12, 2018 6:25 AM
  • We are experiencing the same issue as OP. We have manually synchronized and the server is synchronizing daily as it is set up to do and it still has not gotten the update. We can manually download the update on the client machines either through windows update or on the windows update catalog website but out WSUS server has not gotten it to be able to distribute it to all of our clients. If anyone could assist with this it would be great. Would rather get the update sooner than later so we aren't vulnerable.
    Friday, January 12, 2018 4:24 PM
  • Hi,

I only have WSUS 2016 in my lab .

AFAIK , the computer may not receive jan-2018 update . But , I haven't tested it to see if WSUS is needed to configure that registry :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4072699/january-3-2018-windows-security-updates-and-antivirus-software

Please give it a try .

Any further information please feel free to let us know .

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Elton_Ji Sunday, January 28, 2018 11:38 AM
    Monday, January 15, 2018 7:23 AM