Error insaling Nero 7 on Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all experts in software. I'm a computer technician but don't know how to solve this problem with Nero 7. can anyone help me? My Operating system is Windows 7 Ultimate. when i run the Nero 7 it stops in copying new files and it appears Error reading from file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroIpp.dll. Verify that the file exists and that you can acces it.

When i see the NeroIpp.dll file the size is 0.

Please anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks for sharing it!!!

Monday, November 15, 2010 3:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please understand that this is Windows Vista Forum. In order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new thread in Windows 7 Forum for discussion.

Personally,  please move to the following information:

After checking the Nero site, I found there is no Windows 7 listed in the system requirement for Nero 7.

Also, you may check the Nero products that are compatible with Windows 7 list.

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

You may install the driver in Compatibility Mode to have a try.

How to run an application with Compatibility Mode:

1.     Right click on the program's shortcut or executable file and select Properties.

2.     Switch to the Compatibility tab.

3.     Check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box.

4.     Click on the drop down menu arrow and select which version of Windows the program was made for and click OK.

It is also recommended to contact the manufacturer for this issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:24 AM
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:58 AM

All replies

• did u have a previous installation? if yes, uninstall the previous one properly before continuing Nero 7. if not, grt another installation source disk.

Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    Monday, November 15, 2010 7:46 PM
  • Hi,

Please understand that this is Windows Vista Forum. In order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new thread in Windows 7 Forum for discussion.

Personally,  please move to the following information:

After checking the Nero site, I found there is no Windows 7 listed in the system requirement for Nero 7.

Also, you may check the Nero products that are compatible with Windows 7 list.

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

You may install the driver in Compatibility Mode to have a try.

How to run an application with Compatibility Mode:

1.     Right click on the program's shortcut or executable file and select Properties.

2.     Switch to the Compatibility tab.

3.     Check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box.

4.     Click on the drop down menu arrow and select which version of Windows the program was made for and click OK.

It is also recommended to contact the manufacturer for this issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:24 AM
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:58 AM