Citrix Receiver RRS feed

• Question

• I am really needing help with this. my part time job uses the citrix receiver, and I am having an issue connecting to the server once I download it.  Once it finishes downloading and I do my voice authentication, it starts to connect, but it doesn't.  I am needing to find out if there is a way for me to check if I still have an old citrix receiver on file that I am not aware of, because they advised me that I need to uninstall any xenapps or other citrix receiver before downloading this program.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

1.>>Once it finishes downloading and I do my voice authentication, it starts to connect, but it doesn't.

You could perform a network captuer on problem client.Determine where is breaking down.
    Here is the link of Windows network monitor:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4865

2.>> I am needing to find out if there is a way for me to check if I still have an old citrix receiver on file that I am not aware of

You maight want to post this query in Citrix forum for further assistance.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 5:29 AM